Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff Vest uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages—like our Nano Puff® Vest. It punches above its weight, trapping your heat with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
Patagonia's Nano Puff Vest is an awesome piece of kit. The PrimaLoft Gold Eco Insulation provides top quality performance while doing an amazing job for the environment by using up to 75% recycled materials. Throw in the usual good looks from Patagonia and you're onto a winner.
PrimaLoft Gold is as good as it gets for Insulation Type and this vest is more proof of that. You can pack it down into the inside pocket, store it in your pack for when it's needed and most importantly, rely on it's performance. As soon as you put it on you can feel the warmth build up and the Gold material works amazingly well even when wet after you get caught out in the rain. The breathability of this isn't great and although great as a warm piece around camp it's not ideal when you are exerting yourself.
With two good sized zipped hand pockets, one internal chest pocket, a drawcord hem gives this vest plenty of features for everyday use. The weight, small pack size and high performance make this vest an instant favourite.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 194g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 202g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 208g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 232g
- Fit: Regular
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
Help and advice: