We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Mountain Equipment says:
A lightweight, comfortable and highly packable GORE-TEX PACLITE® waterproof jacket.
Using GORE-TEX PACLITE® throughout this is a jacket that can be comfortably worn all day when the weather dictates but packs away unnoticed when not required. Our Alpine fit removes excess fabric whilst still allowing room for warmer layers and our proven Mountain HC Hood provides an essential refuge from windblown rain.
We're working out what we think about Mountain Equipment's Womens Garwhall Gore-Tex Jacket, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX PACLITE® 40D fabric
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- XSmall (UK8) weighs: g
- Small (UK10) weighs: 297g
- Medium (UK12) weighs: 306g
- Large (UK14) weighs: 326g
Material & Construction
- Fabric: 40D - 105g / 3.1oz
- Content: 100% Polyester, ePTFE membrane