A light and versatile fully synthetic Jacket powered by 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation providing warmth and protection in changeable mountain conditions.
Make the mountain more comfortable. With 100% recycled fabric and high-loft synthetic insulation, our light and versatile Cirrus Jacket is perfect for all mountain adventures.
The recycled Cirrus Jacket is filled with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™. Developed to provide the feel and warmth of down using 100% recycled, ultra-fine synthetic fibres, this insulation is water-repellent, compressible, and highly efficient. To make moving in the mountains more comfortable, the Cirrus Jacket features a soft, lightweight, 100% recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum shell with a DWR coating for extra weather resistance, with elasticated cuffs for a seamless fit with gloves.
Slim enough to operate as a midlayer but tough enough to operate as an outer, the Cirrus Jacket is versatile and stylish. It packs neatly into an integrated stuff sack for fast-response layering as the conditions demand.
Rab's Womens Cirrus Insulated Jacket is impressively versatile. It's insulated with 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe material. It still acts to mimics the look and performance of down while maintaining warmth, even when wet. This makes it ideal for outdoor use in the damp, changeable conditions regularly encountered in the UK. This new HL material is warmer than the original and should be more durable, even with heavy use.
This jacket is ideal for wearing as an outer in mild conditions or for layering up in colder times. Recycled 30D Pertex Quantum for the outer looks and feels great and performs really well too. The stitch-through baffle construction ensures that the moisture-repelling insulation doesn't spread or bunch, preventing cold spots from forming. In terms of features, it has lycra bound elasticated cuffs and hem drawcord, 1 zipped internal security pocket for handy essentials and 2 large zipped hand warmer pockets.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Packs into pocket
- UK 08 weighs: 352g
- UK 10 weighs: 376g
- UK 12 weighs: 400g
- UK 14 weighs: 430g
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation:100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Centre back length:(Size L): 76.5cm/30.1inch