Montane’s Womens Axial Lite Shorts are super versatile and well suited to climbing, hiking, and general outdoor wear
The ultimate adventurer's choice, the Axial Lite Shorts are one of our lightest weight shorts, designed for hiking, wild swimming and general outdoor use where the need for breathability and packability are paramount. The light and tough TACTEL® fabric has a cotton-like look and feel, but is exceptionally fast-drying, making it perfect for speedy transitions from lake to hiking trail.
Montane Womens Axial Lite Shorts are light, comfortable, and durable. incredibly versatile, just as good for hiking and general outdoor wear as they are at the gym.
They have a really nice feel and dry incredibly quickly thanks to Montanes TACTEL fabric, which is environmentally friendly and coated with a PFC-free DWR
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Elasticated waistband with internal drawcord
- Two mesh-lined hand pockets
- Zipped rear pocket
- Activities: Trekking/Fastpacking/Basecamp
- UK 08 weighs: 121g
- UK 10 weighs: 126g
- UK 12 weighs: 136g
- UK 14 weighs: 144g
Material & Construction
- Cotton-feel TACTEL® nylon with environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR
- In-seam length: 10cm in UK size 10