Comfortable trekking and travelling shorts that keep you cool and move and stretch as you hike.
Warmer weather in the forecast? Choose a pair of hiking shorts designed to help you thrive on the trail. This pair is extremely lightweight and effortless to pack. They’re made from a super lightweight fabric containing recycled material, with great moisture management properties and a stretchable construction. They come equipped with an elastic and adjustable waist for comfort, and reflective trims for safety.
These shorts have a high waistband that makes them incredibly comfortable to wear all day; they can be adjusted with a discreet drawcord to tailor the fit.
The Strive Lite Shorts have been made from an incredibly light and high-wicking Polyamide material; this breathes well and dries quickly.
They only have two open hand warming pockets, and they aren’t very deep (a problem with a lot of Haglofs clothing), so I would be inclined to put anything valuable in there, and they aren’t big enough for a mobile phone.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from a super lightweight and stretchable fabric containing recycled material
- Elastic and adjustable waist
- Elastic cuffs
- Open hand pockets
- Reflective trims for 24/7 safety
- Contains bluesign® approved fabric
- Small weighs: 125g
- Medium weighs: 128g
- Large weighs: 130g
- XL weighs 135g
Material & Construction
- 59% Recycled Polyamide, 41% Polyamide, A very lightweight and packable fabric that’s comfortable to wear, with stretch by construction. Excellent moisture permeability and soft on skin, 56 g/m², bluesign® approved