We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
This versatile short is as happy on a trail run as it is on a fast-hike venture. Made of a recycled polyester / elastane blend, it’s lightweight, wicks moisture and moves freely. The hand pockets and stabiliser smartphone pocket make this short super-practical.
We're working out what we think about Inov8's Train Lite 9" Shorts, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight: Fast drying and super-light outer fabric.
- Airflow: The perforated panels provide excellent ventilation.
- Extra protection: The outer fabric has been treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR for extra protection against water and dirt.
- Maximum freedom of movement: Stretch fabrics, gusseted design and side split.
- Storage: Easy access hand pockets and back waist pocket with inner key loop.
- Adjustable fit: Waistband with integrated adjustable waist drawcord.
- Run safe, be seen: Reflective detailing aids visibility in dark conditions.
- Small weighs: 141g
- Medium weighs: 147g
- Large weighs: 152g
- XLarge weighs: 157g
- MAIN: 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Elastane with PFC free DWR
- VENTED PANEL: 88% Polyester / 12% Elastane with PFC free DWR
Help & advice: