I've used Exped pillows for years, I like the shape and they have a nice surface texture to put your face on. The valve is easy to use and we like the additional loops for lashing it to your airbed.
Entry-level, ergonomic camping pillow in recycled 75 D polyester. Anatomic shape holds the head firmly in place and the low-profile FlatValve allows for easy inflation and deflation, that won't disturb a good nights sleep. The perfect pillow for a variety of adventures, including camping, backpacking and adventure travel.
Exped's Versa PillowPillow is a nicely shaped inflatable pillow that will fit neatly inside the hood of your sleeping bag or can be rested on your sleeping mat - handily the Ultra Pillow has loops on the sides so you can tie it around your sleeping mat - this addresses one of the main problems with inflatable pillows - they go walkabout during the night, some are so slippy they go flying across the tent when you lay on them.
As previously mentioned I solve this problem by slotting the pillow inside my sleeping bag hood, but this means the hood can't be used properly - I'm going to try lashing it to my bed next time.
Exped's valve is reliable and easy to use, one way when its being inflated so you don't need to stop the air escaping as you take a breath.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ddurable 75 D recycled polyester
- Light and compact
- Combo valve with one-way flap and deflation pin
- Anatomically shaped and height adjustable
- Fabric eyelets allow attachment to a mat
- Medium Weight: 65g
- Medium Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 10cm
- Large Weight: 80g
- Large Dimensions: 46 x 30 x 12cm
Material & Construction
- 75 D recycled polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex®100 certified