The Ultra-Sil Kitchen Sink is a super light and compact sink. Ideal for weight conscious campers and backpackers. Comes with a micro stuff sack for convenient packing.
Sea to Summit says
High-tech materials such as Ultra-Sil™ fabric, Hypalon™ carry handles and a stainless steel wire stiffener ring mean this sink is small enough to fit in a pocket and light enough to barely leave a trace on a set of scales.
A kitchen sink is an essential tool for wilderness backpacking in order to avoid contaminating water sources. The Sea to Summit's Ultra-Sil Kitchen Sink is even lighter than Sea to Summit's original 10L Kitchen Sink, yet it still offers exceptional strength. This is all down to the Ultra-Sil Cordura fabric.
The fabric may not be as durable in comparison but it can still take a lot of use thanks to it's reinforced rim and strong carry handles.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from Ultra-Sil™ 30D siliconised Cordura® fabric for exceptional strength
- Fully seam sealed and leak proof
- Lightweight and strong Hypalon™ carry handles
- Stainless steel wire rim for strength
- Micro stuff sack for convenient packing
- Weight: 49g
- Size: 10 litres
- Volume: 2.6 gallons