(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
For a lightweight, packable trekking umbrella look no further. This umbrella combines a carbon frame with 20D fabric to give you plenty of shelter from the rain and sun when you are backpacking or travelling.
Great for hiking. Made with eight 55cm carbon ribs for an excellent balance of both lightness and strength. Use in a wide range of settings.
Montbell's Trekking Umbrella does a great job of balancing weight, pack size and coverage, making it great for travellers, hikers and commuters. The use of carbon fibre ribs along with 20D fabric create a light weight yet strong canopy for you to shelter from the rain or sun when you are out exploring. The 98cm diameter provides a great space to shelter under and it still packs down to just 25cm in length, making it very easy to stow away in your pack when not in use.
This is a great piece of kit for staying dry and for avoiding the sun. Umbrella's often get overlooked for trekking kit but if the conditions are clam they are certainly better to use than waterproofs in rain or long sleeved clothes in the hot sun with the breathability being unbeatable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Great for hiking. Made with eight 55cm carbon ribs for an excellent balance of both lightness and strength.
- Use in a wide range of settings.
- Weight: 154g
- Opened diameter: 38.6 in (98cm)
- Extended shaft length: 20.9 in (53cm)
- Folded length: 9.8 in (25cm)
- 20-denier polyester ripstop
- DWR: POLKATEX® DWR treatment