We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
The well appointed and value oriented Thunder Pass Pants are cut full for effective layering and offer all of the basic features seasoned travelers require. Packable and comfortable these rain pants are not too light, but they do offer functional coverage at a bargain.
We're working out what we think about Montbell's Thunder Pass Pants, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
- Fully seam taped
- 17 in (44 cm) Knee-length Side Zipper
- Weather repellent zipper
- Articulated knees
- Off-set sewing for increased durability
- Samue Leg Closure System
- Zippered fly with snap closure, drawstring waist
- Stuff sack included
- Compressed size: 8 x 8 x 15cm (3.1 x 3.1 x 6in)
- Small weighs: 264g
- Medium weighs: 270g
- Large weighs: 287g
- XLarge weighs: 293g
Material & Construction
- 3-layer DRY-TEC Technology 50-denier nylon ripstop (DWR finish)
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: 15,000 g/ m2/ 24 hrs (JIS L-1099 B-1 method)
- Inseam Length: 31.3 in / 79.5 cm (Size U/M)