The Seeker + Filter 3L set is a water storage and filtration system for solo hikers. It has a 3L capacity, a durable TPU bladder, a handle, and a filter that connects seamlessly to the bladder. The filter has a reasonable flow rate and can also be connected to any standard 42mm bottle.
Access potable water anywhere. Our go-to durable, ultra-light backcountry water storage solution is now a must-have water filtration solution. It’s ideally designed for easy water collection and storage that can be rolled and squeezed to filter into other camp containers. Topped with a dust cover and twist-filter nozzle for quick fill-and-go filtration, plus a weather-resistant handle and lash points to keep it secure in your hand or on your pack. The Seeker+ 3L packs down to pocket size in its own stuff sack with the filter stored inside so the filter is protected for safekeeping.
The Seeker + Filter 3L set is a water storage and filtration system ideal for solo hikers. It has a 3L capacity, a durable TPU bladder, and a handle for easy carrying. The filter connects seamlessly to the bladder and has a reasonable flow rate. It can also be connected to any standard 42mm bottle. Overall, the Seeker + Filter 3L set is a reliable and easy-to-use water storage and filtration system.
The Seeker + Filter 3L set is an all-encompassing water storage and filtration system ideal for solo hikers. The Seeker 3L bladder is made of durable TPU and compacts down to a small size for easy storage. It also has a handle attached, making it easy to carry, collect, and pour water.
The Seeker has a 3L capacity, just about the right size for a solo hiker who needs to process water for food and hydration. The malleable bag is also a great feature. If you carry a small amount of water, it will mould to fit in a backpack more easily.
The filter connects seamlessly to the 42mm opening on the Seeker and has a reasonable flow rate. It is also easy to clean, so you can ensure your water is always safe to drink. If you are not using the Seeker, connect the filter to any standard 42mm bottle, such as the Cnoc Vesica. Overall, the Seeker + Filter 3L set is an excellent option for solo hikers looking for a reliable and easy-to-use water storage and filtration system.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- PRODUCT INCLUDES: Seeker 3L and 42mm filter cap.
- FAST & SAFE FILTRATION: Removes 99.99% of E Coli & Parasitic cysts. Filters approximately 1,500 liters of fresh water at a rate of >1 L per minute.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE: Extremely packable, stashes in included storage bag when empty.
- TWIST NOZZLE: High flow nozzle can be quickly opened and closed with one hand.
- LOW PROFILE HANDLE: Durable, coated handle for easy filling, pouring & hanging.
- Load bearing lash points for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed.
- Single stage < .2 micron hollow fiber filter.
- Effectively removes common waterborne bacteria, such as E. coli (99.9999%), and parasitic cysts (99.999%) per EPA Guide Standards and NSF P231 and microplastics (99.999%) per NSF 42 greater than or equal to 3.0 microns in size.
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity.
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Weight: 127g (excluding bag)
- Dimensions: 360 mm x 140 mm / 14.2 in x 5.5 in
- Capacity: 3 L / 100 fl oz
Material & Construction
- TPU, PP, TPU Coated Nylon Fabric, POM, ABS, Hollow Fiber