For full protection from the weather the Roc Goe-Tex jacket does just that. With a cut designed for maximum coverage and a fit that makes it ideal for hill walking this is a great jacket.
A new addition to the iconic Roc range - this is a four-season mountain jacket made from tough 3 layer 75D GORE-TEX® fabric for full protection against wind and water. It's fully adjustable to work with the rest of your gear and to provide a perfect fit – no matter how hard you push yourself, you can expect it to stay in place and do its job. It's also built for comfort and ergonomics, and the mid-mounted hand pockets put essentials and valuables within easy reach. Made with environmentally-friendly materials.
Haglofs' Roc Gore-Tex Jacket is a great jacket for anyone looking for reliable protection. This jacket has stripped back any unnecessary features delivering a top quality piece which focuses on keeping the elements out. The tough, durable 75D outer fabric is ideal for regular usage and wearing under a pack. Every part of this jacket is well made from the fit which has articulated sleeves and a longer drop at the back through to the water resistant zips.
The pockets are well sized and will easily take a map and any items of kit you need to keep handy. The hood is large enough to be worn over a helmet but also has enough adjustability that is fits well without too. This is the kind of jacket that is perfect for harsh conditions rather than taking out as a precaution in milder weather.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from 3-layer 75D GORE-TEX® for full wind- and waterproofing
- Adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible hood with laminated peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Two mid mounted hand pockets
- Brushed chin guard: reduces chafing
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable hem
- Small weighs: 440g
- Medium weighs: 464g
- Large weighs: 492g
- Centre back length: 78cm (Men’s size L)
- GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100% Recycled Polyester, 75D plain weave face laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a solution-dyed tricot backer, 155 g/m², PFCec Free DWR, bluesign® approved.
- Hydrostatic head: >28 000 mm, RET: <9
Help and advice: