Highly protective Gore-Tex Overtrousers. The 3/4 two-way zip with stud fastening allows for extreme venting while in use.
Head out into the great outdoors in comfort with these Men's GORE-TEX Paclite Shell Overtrousers. You'll walk and trek with ease and practicality thanks to the GORE-TEX Paclite Shell fabric, which is lightweight and can be compressed into its own stuff sac when not being used - ideal for bush walks and camping expeditions.
Berghaus' Paclite Gore-Tex Waterproof Overtrousers provide very high levels of waterproof protection. The 3/4 length zips can be opened for venting when in use, you can open them up all the way down the pants and use the press stud at the ankle and halfway up to keep your legs still protected but very vented. The pants use a water resistant zipper and a storm flap over the top of that, if you're battening down the hatches in these overtrousers there won't be any ingress of water through the zip, that's for sure.
There's an option at the ankle to fasten the press stud slightly tighter around the ankle, this will stop any excess fabric from flapping about.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Trek in all seasons, with a waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX Paclite Shell
- Keep water out, thanks to the micro taped seams and water-resistant zips - ideal for unpredictable or persistent weather conditions
- The 3/4 length venting zips open up to let air in - cooling and comfortable
- Store these trousers easily using the mesh sac that compresses down entirely, helping you store it away in your pack
- Small weighs: 220g
- Medium weighs: 228g
- Large weighs: 242g
- XLarge weighs: 256g
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Paclite (78g/m2, 40D).
Help and advice: