A midi baffled mountain jacket powered by our new recycled Cirrus HL Insulation Type with zonal construction for ultimate warmth and protection in cold, damp conditions.
When mountain adventure meets windstorms and whiteouts, you’ll be glad of the Nebula Pro Jacket. With zoned construction and recycled Cirrus HL Insulation Type, it’s a seriously warm layer for remote winter mountaineering.
The midi-baffled Nebula Pro jacket is the warmest of our new Cirrus HL synthetic insulated jackets. Built from recycled 30D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a water-repellant DWR coating, it uses new Cirrus HL insulation, which is 10% warmer and twice as durable as standard Cirrus. With a revised structure that is even more like natural down, it lofts higher, retains its loft for longer and fills its baffles more consistently, minimising clumping, reducing cold spots and ramping up the jacket’s durability for tough, continuous use. For extra weather protection, it also features an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a two-way YKK® Vislon front zip with insulated storm guard.
With Stratus sheet insulation in the shoulder and cuff, the Nebula Pro Jacket’s easy maintenance, warmth in the wet and fast-drying properties are perfect for mixed mountain pursuits and harsh winter weather.
Rab's Nebula Pro Insulated Jacket is a warm, windproof and water resistant synthetic insulated jacket with a Pertex Quantum Pro shell, perfect as a winter climbing and belay jacket. This jacket has received an update with more durable 30D fabrics in areas likely to see high-wear. Designed with recycled Cirrus HL insulation which closely mimics the look and performance of down while maintaining its warmth, even when wet. This is backed up with Stratus insulation on the key areas. The stitch-through baffle construction ensures that the moisture-repelling insulation doesn't spread or bunch, preventing cold spots from forming.
The Jacket has great technical features such as a helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak, part elasticated cuffs and an adjustable hem cord. The jacket also has plenty of storage pockets with 1 zipped internal security pocket for handy essentials and 2 large zipped hand warmer pockets. The left side pocket also doubles as an integrated stuff sack for increased packability.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop outer is windproof and water resistant
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Stratus sheet insulation in key areas for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- 2 way YKK Vislon front zip with internal flap
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Small weighs: 578g
- Medium weighs: 614g
- Large weighs: 638g
- Centre back length:(Size L): 78.5cm/30.9inch
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled Insulation Type (250g / 8.8oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining