Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff Hoody uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% post-consumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining.
Born of shoulder-season belay duty and quick-hit ski tours, the Nano Puff Jacket finds a home with any alpine climber or backcountry skier. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow, horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. An internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
6600;" data-darkreader-inline-color="">product updates and New Season information.
Patagonia's Nano Puff Jacket is an awesome piece of kit. The PrimaLoft Gold Eco Insulation provides top quality performance while doing an amazing job for the environment by using up to 75% recycled materials. Throw in the usual good looks from Patagonia and you're onto a winner. The lack of a hood on this jacket adds to style and shaves off some weight.
PrimaLoft Gold is as good as it gets for synthetic insulation and this jacket is more proof of that. You can pack it down into the inside pocket, store it in your pack for when it's needed and most importantly, rely on it's performance. As soon as you put it on you can feel the warmth build up and the Gold material works amazingly well even when wet after you get caught out in the rain. The breathability of this isn't great and although great as a warm piece around camp it's not ideal when you are exerting yourself.
With two good sized zipped hand pockets, one internal chest pocket, a drawcord hem and elasticated cuffs this jacket still has plenty of features for everyday use. The weight, small pack size and high performance make this jacket an instant favourite.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Small weighs: 316g
- Medium weighs: 340g
- Large weighs: 358g
- XLarge weighs: 408g
- XXLarge weighs: 420g
Help and advice: