Great looks, high performance and unbeatable protection from the Montbianco sunglasses. Some nice stylish touches added to the versatile design mean that you can rely on these in technical mountainous terrain or feel comfortable with them looking good at the beach.
MONTEBIANCO 2 is the perfect ally for admiring stunning landscapes. The lines of this now iconic Julbo model have been completely redefined for a more contemporary look showcasing its dynamic sporting credentials. In terms of comfort, the sunglasses have new Grip Tech temples and a non-slip bridge making them a benchmark model for the mountains. And you can still count on their protective design and removable side shields for safe exploration of new horizons at altitude.
Julbo's Montbianco 2 Reactiv Performance 2-4 DL Sunglasses, do a great job of balancing style, protection and performance all round. The glasses feature removable sidewalls to ensure that added protection against the wind, rain and snow you might find up there. The style of these glasses makes them much more versatile than some of the other high protection glasses so still look good worn around town. The adjustable arms and strap provided will keep these on your head no matter what shape it is or what activity you're doing.
These come with high performance Category 2-4 Photochromic Lenses. Category 2-4 lenses are specifically designed for high altitude activities where high levels of protection are needed from visible light, UV light and increased glare but conditions can vary.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Old Name: REACTIV Performance 2-4 (Zebra). Photochromic lenses with high-speed activation and deactivation (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: 7% - 35%), they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and therefore adapt to any time of day. Internal anti-fog coating and external oil-repellent coating (prevents marking, makes cleaning easier and facilitates water runoff). Ideal for mountain sports, hiking, mountaineering, skiing, mountain biking, trail running and climbing.
- Curved Temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech Temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Removable Side Shields: Side protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Weight: 28g (excluding case)
- Category: 2-4
- Lens Type: Reactiv Photochromic
Help and advice: