A warm winter jacket made with quality materials and traceable down that lives up to the high standard of Mountain Equipment gear.
Mountain Equipment says:
Built to meet the demands of modern mountaineers, the Lightline Jacket continues to set the benchmark for lightweight, technical duvets. Benefiting from improved fit and an outstanding new hood it offers exceptional warmth and protection in sub-zero conditions.
Mountain Equipment's Lightline Down Jacket is a very warm jacket with some excellent features. The two-way YKK zip is reliable and easy-to-use with winter gloves and there's really good adjustment on the insulated hood.
The Lightline jacket has two very deep handwarmer pockets which will easily take large winter gloves.
With Mountain Equipment you can be sure that the down in your jacket is ethically sourced, you can see incredible detail about the down in the jacket you receive with the 'Down Codex'. This is a database which shows where the down in your jacket came from, exactly what fill power it is and more.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 700 down: Our high-quality duck down has an actual minimum down cluster content of 90% and is DOWN CODEX approved
- DRILITE Loft outer: Exceptionally light, highly breathable and water resistant shell fabric used to protect down inside sleeping bags and clothing
- Stitched-through construction throughout
- Adjustable zip-off hood with 3 panels for exceptional fit and protection
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Small weighs: 706g
- Medium weighs: 772g
- Large weighs: 802g
- XLarge weighs: 868g
- XXLarge weighs: 894g
- DRILITE® Loft outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 296g (size L) of 90/10 Pure Down with a fill power of 700
Help & advise: