The Berghaus Hillwalker Overtrousers will keep your legs dry and comfortable when the heavens open while your out on the hills.
Waterproof, comfortable hill walking overtrousers - a must for those who crave freedom and fresh air. Head out and feel confident that you’ll be comfortable all day long in our easy-on overtrousers. No matter how fast the rain kicks in you’ll be prepared and sorted in seconds with handy long length two way zips, which double up as great air flow vents when you need to cool down. It’s 100% waterproof and yet totally breathable, all down to the technologically advanced fabric GORE-TEX®. One more reason to love the outdoors.
The Berghaus Hillwalker Overtrousers are made from Gore-Tex 2L fabric, which is known for it's reliable performance and comfort in wet and windy weathers. It has a full length 'mesh' layer on the inside which which helps with airflow and helps prevent that uncomfortable sticky feeling that you get with some waterproofs.
The 3/4 length zips on the sides feature storm flaps with velcro fastenings to keep the water out. We like that the zips go both ways so you can undo them from the bottom to allow extra room to get your foot in, without having to take your boot off, and you can unzip them from the top to allow for extra ventilation.
With a fully elasticated waist with drawcord and tailored articulated legs, these trousers offer an excellent level of freedom of movement and comfort, ensuring that you can still take big strides and conquer large rugged steps with ease.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Keep legs nice and dry with totally waterproof GORE-TEX
- UNRIVALLED MOVEMENT - Tailored articulation in the leg means unrestricted movement when stepping high
- COMFORTABLE FIT - Tuck layers in or have a bigger lunch thanks to the elasticated waist and drawcord
- Small weighs: 384g
- Medium weighs: 400g
- Large weighs: 420g
- XLarge weighs: 434g
- All weights based on regular leg size
- Leg lengths: Short 30" / Regular 32" / Long 34"
- Main body: GORE-TEX (140g/m2)
Help and advice: