Exped Fold Drybags use mid-weight fabric to balance durability with weight. The classic 4 pack is updated with an improved bottom providing more usable space but still keeping the roll top closure and fully taped seams they are the classic all purpose Drybag.
The waterproof and reliable classics in the storage category. Lightweight and waterproof packsacks with roll-top closure. Made of durable and pliable PU coated taffeta nylon with 10,000mm water column and fully taped seams for waterproof performance. Bright inner PU coating lights up the interior of the bags for excellent overview of contents. Quick release buckle and grab handle. Each size in an individual color.
Exped's Fold Drybag 4 Pack are essentially the 'standard' drybags. They are tougher than ultralight but still don't weigh very much. These are best used as general purpose drybags. You can pack these, throw them in your rucksack, pull them out at camp and not worry about them as they are really hard wearing.
The updated drybags still come in this 4 pack with four different colours for each of the different sizes to help you organise your kit when packing, making it much easier to get yourself sorted when you are in camp.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Organization and overview made simple: keeps gear dry and clean
- The sealed roll-top closure can also be used as grab handle or as a hook loop (i.e to hook onto a branch or similar).
- Waterproof also means reliable protection against sand, dust, dirt or bugs.
- Ideal waterproof protection and organization in bicycle panniers.
- Separate dirty laudry from the clean on long trips
- The small sizes make perfect toiletry pouches (contain shampoo etc. in case of a leak)
|XSmall - Green
||3 Litres||24 x 14cm||24g|
|Small - Corn Yellow
||5 Litres||30 x 16cm||34g|
|Medium - Terracotta
||8 Litres||35 x 18cm||40g|
|Large - Sky Blue
||13 Litres||42 x 22cm||56g|
Material: 70D Taffeta nylon, PU coated, 10,000 mm water column, Oeko-Tex 100 certified