The Einstein uses a durable aluminuim construction to provide a lightweight and waterproof head torch. This 750 version is the heaviest in the range but it includes the 4xAAA batteries and has good burn times.
The Einstein™ 750 Headlamp by NEBO is a low-profile, powerful and compact 750 lumen headlamp with 5 light modes, and a one-size-fits-all strap.
NEBO's Einstein 750 Headlamp uses a combination of materials to create a durable yet lightweight head torch. With 5 light settings that range from the maximum 750 lumens on the Turbo setting to be used in short bursts through to the really useful Medium setting of 80 lumens plus a 5 lumen Low and Red Light setting there are plenty of options to suit your needs. The burn times are pretty impressive and since you can always carry spare batteries it's easy to change them rather then worrying about trying to recharge while you're out.
One of the greatest attractions with the Einstein is the price point. This torch provides really good value for money so it's ideal for anyone just starting out on their outdoor adventures, students undertaking DofE or anyone looking for a backup torch.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Compact and lightweight
- Durable ABS and aluminum construction
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Turbo mode included
- Top-positioned buttons for power and mode selection
- Accessories: 4 x AA batteries, One size fits all head strap
- Brands specified weight: 130g (including batteries)
- Size: (L) 10.1cm X (W) 4.0cm X (H) 6.1cm
- Battery: Powered by 4x AAA Alkaline batteries (included)
6 Light Modes
- Turbo (750 lumens): 30 second intervals / 85 meters
- High (225 lumens): 5 hours / 62 meters
- Medium (80 lumens): 15 hours / 32 meters
- Low (5 lumens): 60 hours / 10 meters
- Red (5 lumens): 16 hours / 1 meter
Help and advice: