The Einstein uses a durable aluminuim construction to provide a lightweight and waterproof head torch. This 1000 version is the strongest in the range and can run on the rechargeable battery or 2xCR123A batteries for versatility.
The Einstein™ 1000 by NEBO is a low-profile, compact 1,000 lumen headlamp with 5 light modes featuring flex power. Use the included rechargeable battery or 2 x CR123A batteries.
NEBO's Einstein 100 Flex Headlamp uses a combination of materials to create a durable yet lightweight head torch. The versatility of this torch is impressive as it maintains the low weight and small packsize while working with the USB rechargeable battery or being able to use 2 CR123A batteries as an alternative. With 5 light settings that range from the seriously bright maximum 1000 lumens on the Turbo setting, to be used in short bursts, through to the Low setting of 10 lumens plus a Red Light setting there are plenty of options to suit your needs. The burn times are decent although the reduction in runtime when using the CR batteries is worth bearing in mind.
One of the greatest attractions with the Einstein is the price point. This torch provides really good value for money so it's ideal for anyone just starting out on their outdoor adventures, students undertaking DofE or anyone looking for a backup torch.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Compact and lightweight
- Durable ABS and aluminum construction
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- Turbo mode included
- Flex Power
- Top-positioned buttons for power and mode selection
- Accessories: Li-ion 18650 rechargeable battery, One size fits all head strap
- Brands specified weight: 122g (including battery)
- Size: (L) (L) 12.7㎝ X (W) 5.08㎝ X (H) 7.62㎝
- Battery: Powered by 1x Li-ion 2200mAh 3.7v or 2xCR123A batteries
5 Light Modes
- Turbo (1,000 lumens): 10 second intervals / 120 meters
- High (350 lumens): 3 hours / 55 meters
- Medium (150 lumens): 6 hours / 50 meters
- Low (10 lumens): 18 hours / 14 meters
- Red (5 lumens): 12 hours / 1 meters
- *Runtime is reduced by about 20% when using 2 x CR123A batteries
Help & advice:
Please note: We cannot ship this item outside of the UK as it contains a Lithium Battery.