Super versatile for everything from hiking adventures and everyday through to the crag and climbing wall. This warm, light and packable down hoody combines Pertex 3DWeave pre-woven baffle technology with recycled hydrophobic down and stretch fabric.
This functional, everyday down jacket looks good, feels good, and does good too. Giving a second life to quality down that might have otherwise ended up in landfill, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody is filled with the 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down.
Built with advanced Pertex®3D Weave Technology, the jacket has excellent wind resistance, a light weight, and allows for maximum stretch and mobility on the move. The outer Pertex® Quantum fabric itself is breathable and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, perfect for outdoor activities in cold winter weather.
It has a durable YKK® VISLON® front zip with a soft, fleece lined chin guard and two spacious zipped hand pockets, perfect for stashing gloves and snacks. Ideal for long bothy nights and casual days at the crag, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody has a cosy down filled hood and a slim fit for an ultra-snug feel.
Rab's Cubit Stretch Down Hoody is another piece from Rab that ticks the eco credentials box.
The space behind the pockets on the inside of the jacket are large enough to take winter gloves/mitts, a hat and goggles.
The whole jacket is stretchy enough to move with you even through challenging scrambling moves. This added stretch also makes layering this jacket easy, as it will adapt to bulkier layers underneath the jacket.
The cut of the jacket means it can be used in the outdoors as well as in an urban environment without looking out of place.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding
- YKK® Vislon® front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Unique pre-woven baffle reduces stitching and increases weather resistance
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Small weighs: 508g
- Medium weighs: 534g
- Large weighs: 562g
- XLarge weighs: 596g
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size M): 74cm / 29.1inch
- Outer Fabric: Lightweight and soft Pertex®Quantum® 3DWeave pre-woven baffle with fluorocarbon-free DWR (128gsm)
- Insulation: 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (173g size Medium)