A soft and light base-layer for the colder months, that can also double as a lightweight fleece the rest of the year.
A thin, lightweight, crew made with 92% recycled fabric. This Thermic™ G baselayer excels in cold conditions. Offering softness next to skin and fast-wicking insulation, ideal for adventurous, multi-day trips.
A soft and light fleece that works as a base layer in winter conditions. The gridded fleece fabric feels very nice against the skin, minimizing skin contact by limiting surface area, this helps to wick moister away without compromising on warmth.
Although Rab says this is a winter base layer, it would also make a good light summer fleece, which could also be incorporated into any layering system. it would work very well on cooler nights, as an additional layer to sleep in, as it would keep you warm without getting sweaty.
It’s a close athletic fit, that offers a large degree of movement, so would be good for any outdoor pursuits.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight gridded fleece fabric wicks moisture
- Set in sleeve construction with underarm panel for greater freedom of movement
- Flatlocked seams throughout for improved comfort
- Small weighs: 167g
- Medium weighs: 183g
- Large weighs: 194g
- XLarge weighs: 239g
Material & Construction
- Main Fabric: Thermic™ G (160gsm) Grid backer recycled polyester fleece
- Dropped hem improves warmth on lower back
- 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Centre back length:(Size M): 70.5cm / 27.6 inches