Very lightweight mitts that use down to provide amazing levels of warmth for their weight.
Outdoor Research says:
Ultra-warm and compressible down mitts built to take on winter like a pro. Crafted from ecoconscious materials, including recycled materials and 650 ll power of responsibly sourced down insulation.
Outdoor Research's Coldfront Down Mitts are about as warm as you're going to get for a glove or mitt of this weight. Down mitts might be overkill for some people, but with the amazing packability of these mitts you can just stash them in your pack and whip them out at camp and stay as warm as you were going up that half an hour climb, 5 miles back.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Silicone Print On Palm and Thumb
- Glove Clip
- Elasticized Cuff
- Small weighs: 117g
- Medium weighs:119g
- Large weighs: 124g
- XLarge weighs: 130g
Material & Construction
- Outer Material: 100% Recycled Polyester 20D Ripstop
- Insulation: RDS Certied 650 Fill Down
- Lining: Tricot Microbemberg, 100% polyester & Low Cling Woven, 100% Polyester