Superfeet design insoles that are sculpted to increase comfort and relieve pain from your footwear. Whether running, hiking or everyday use, there is an insole shaped to provide support, decreasing the stresses and strains on your feet and delivering comfort.
Breakthrough technology uses the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create one of the most innovative, high performance Superfeet insoles ever. Made to fit well in moderate to slim-fitting athletic footwear, like running shoes, bike shoes and cleats. Trim to fit your shoe size.
YOUR PURCHASE MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every year, Superfeet donates 1% of sales and 1,000+ volunteer hours to organizations working to shape a healthy future.
Superfeet's Carbon Insoles are ideal for all purpose use where a lower profile is needed. These versatile insoles will provide support and comfort while excelling in high impact activities.
Like the rest of the Superfeet range, these insoles are designed to take the place of the standard insoles found in your footwear in order to increase comfort and reduce pain. The main features of these insoles are a supportive heel cup that creates a much closer fit combined with an arch support that follows the shape of your feet, unlike normal insoles provided with footwear. Built with highly durable materials, these insoles will keep their shape and provide you with comfort that will last.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Heel cup: Cradles the heel to optimize natural shock absorption
- Low arch superfeet shape: Thin, low arch orthotic support helps stabilize the foot, reducing stress on feet, ankles, knees and back
- Durable construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Organic odour-control coating: All natural coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria
- Carbon fiber stabiliser cap: The base of the insole helps support the rearfoot and provides strength and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte®, a proprietary carbon fiber and polymer blend
- Lightweight high-density foam: Durable, closed-cell foam deliver long-lasting comfort, even in slim-fitting athletic footwear and cleats
- Wide forefoot with beveled edge: Made to fit well in a wide range of footwear, including shoes with a wide toebox, with beveled foam edge for a better fit and perforations to maximize airflow
- E pair (UK 8-9.5) weighs: 86g
- F pair (UK 10-11.5) weighs: 96g
Material & Construction
- Evolyte Carbon Fiber stabilizer cap
- Thin design
- Best for: All-purpose + High impact use