The Baltoro are mid-weight softshell gloves with reinforced leather palm. Quick-drying and durable, these gloves are popular amongst alpinists for their impressive handling in cold, dry conditions.
Quick-drying and durable, the Baltoro Glove is made with Matrix™ stretch outer fabric and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation to the back of the hand.
Featuring 3D pre-curved construction, a Bemberg palm lining and leather palm, the Baltoro Glove combines dexterity with comfort for climbing in cold alpine environments.
Rab's Baltoro Gloves combine durable Matrix softshell fabric with Pittards leather to give you a hard wearing glove for challenging conditions. They provide plenty of warmth and protection in a nice dexterous design meaning you stay warm but can still get jobs done easily while wearing them. These are really well made gloves and the quality of materials used is obviously top class.
The leather palms have reinforcements making then ideal for use with ropes, there is plenty of stretch across the glove to stay comfortable when you're active and they dry at an impressively fast rate. They have some Primaloft Gold Insulation which keeps them warm enough but if you're going to be standing around a lot and not using your hands there are much warmer options available.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Quick drying and durable Matrix™ stretch outer fabric
- PrimaLoft® Gold and high pile 60g/m2 insulation to back of hand
- Bemberg palm lining
- Pittards® Armortan leather palm and nosewipe
- Pittards® digital leather reinforcement in key wear areas
- Single handed adjustable cuff
- Integrated pull on tab
- 3D pre-curved construction
- Small pair weighs: 166g
- Medium pair weighs: 180g
- Large pair weighs: 182g
- XLarge pair weighs: 188g
- Fabric Outer: Matrix™:,DWR 80/20,3-5cfm,275g/m²,Nylon
- Fabric Inner: Pittards®:,
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold:,60gsm