Serious protection from the elements in a benchmark super-light and packable waterproof design. Reliable waterproof performance from the 2.5 layer Drilite fabric.
Mountain Equipment says:
Our 2.5 layer DRILITE fabric gives the reliable waterproof, breathable protection needed for the days you don’t manage to outrun the afternoon storm. Impressively lightweight but still featuring our proven Alpine fit and Mountain Hood.
The Zeno Jacket is Mountain Equipment's 2.5 layer Drilite waterproof jacket. You get all the features that makes Mountain Equipment jackets work as well as they do - excellent hood adjustment, pit zips, stiff wired peak plus more - but at a great price.
The Drilite fabric scores high on it's waterproofness and breathability ratings, both at 20,000 which is good performance for the price. A solid jacket that will perform well on the hill.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 2.5-layer DRILITE 30D fabric
- Mountain Hood is fully adjustable
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK centre front zip with laminated outer flap and internal flap
- 2 ventilated pockets with mesh pocket bags
- YKK underarm pit zips with internal flap
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Small weighs: 328g
- Medium weighs: 338g
- Large weighs: 358g
- XLarge weighs: 370g
- XXLarge weighs: 392g
- Back length: 79cm (Size L)