Mountain Equipment's Zeno Pants are lightweight, well-fitting, waterproof trousers that provide the perfect backup plan for trekking in remote locations.
Mountain Equipment says:
With our Active fit and articulated knees these are shell pants that won’t hold you back. Our 2.5 layer recycled DRILITE® 50D fabric gives reassuring waterproof performance combined with low pack size and full length zips that make for easy access over boots as the storm rolls in.
The Mountain Equipment Zeno Pants have great 3/4 length zips, making it easy to get these over any trekking shoes or boots. They have an elasticated waist and a drawcord to make sure these over-trousers will stay up no matter what activity you're doing.
The Drilite fabric is a halfway house between being very lightweight and very durable; it's a good combination of both properties and will suit the general outdoorist.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Recycled 2.5-layer DRILITE® 50D fabric with PFC-free DWR
- Active fit with articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Integrated elasticated waistband with drawcord
- 2-way YKK® side zips with internal and external flaps
- Adjustable hem
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 188g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 223g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 230g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 235g
Material & Construction
- 100% Recycled Polyamide, PU membrane