Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides UPF sun protection and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re going hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot.
Soft, quick-drying and stretchy, our Capilene® Cool Daily is our most versatile performance knit for whatever you have planned. Whether you’re running, climbing or just hanging with friends it dries fast, wicks moisture and stretches, all while providing built-in UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control (work out and go out, all in the same clothes).
Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content) Capilene Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin and features a clean design with a put-together look. Details include set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, MiDori® bioSoft (a plant seed–based multipurpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness, minimal stitching and seaming for maximum comfort and UPF sun protection. The Capilene Cool Daily Shirt is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Patagonia's Womens Capilene Cool Daily Shirt is a nice subtle version of the classic Capilene Cool Daily graphic tees. Still a super comfortable technical tee that is breathable, high wicking and quick drying. The soft, silky feel of the fabric makes it comfortable even when you have been pushing yourself and sweating for a while.
The inclusion of Polygiene stops this top from smelling too bad after exercise and I found it was still fresh to wear the next day after a night while fast-packing which is great.
The T Shirt is Fair Trade certified sewn and made from 50-100% recycled content in keeping with Patagonia's industry leading ethical standards.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafe during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 88g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 98g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 100g
- Fit: Regular
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn