A staple for alpinists, our iconic down jacket has had some radical updates. With the outstanding warmth, low weight and packability it’s known and loved for, brand new anatomical engineering gives increased dexterity and greater freedom of movement.
The Neutrino Pro Jacket has been a favourite of mountaineers for the last twenty years. Updated with recycled materials and a new arm baffle design, the new Neutrino Pro now has greater mobility and a lighter footprint.
Perfect for climbing in winter conditions, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800FP, RDS certified goose down. This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulative, even in freezing temperatures. The Neutrino Pro uses a recycled, wind and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer, offering refuge from blizzards, withstanding snow, and spindrift. The new anatomically engineered twisted arm baffles improve arm pre-curve, enabling complete freedom of movement. Designed specifically with the demands of winter climbing in mind, whether you’re questing up frozen waterfall or belaying from an exposed ledge, the Neutrino Pro offers unhindered movement for proficient climbing.
Incredibly lightweight and packable for such a warm jacket, the Neutrino Pro can be compressed into its stuff sack and stored in your pack. It has a fully adjustable, helmet compatible, down filled hood and a tough, two-way YKK® VISLON® front zip for ease of use with a harness. Designed for durability in rugged terrain, the shoulders and upper sleeves have been strengthened with Ripstop reinforcements. A true staple for alpinists, the new Neutrino Pro is ultra-warm, hardwearing, and honed for vertical adventures.
Rab's Womens Neutrino Pro Down Jacket is a classic jacket from Rab that's been updated this year to solve one of the main issues the older version of the Neutrino suffered from. This combined with Rab making this jacket more eco friendly makes it an overall good update to the jacket.
The articulated arms make it less restricting when Belaying where the bottom of the jacket is held in place with a harness and the new stiching pattern on the arms solves the age-old issue where down congregates in one area in the sleeves.
Everything you would expect from a technical jacket, adjustable hem, adjustable hood and fleece lined pockets make this a winter staple.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap
- 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stitch-through construction
- Larger ripstop over the shoulders and upper sleeve for added durability
- Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility
- Adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- UK 08 weighs: 476g
- UK 10 weighs: 510g
- UK 12 weighs: 540g
- UK 14 weighs: 276g
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 10): 72cm/28.3inch
- Outer Fabric: Lightweight 20D recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro (40gsm)
- Lining: 20D recycled (38gsm)
- Insulation: Ethically sourced RDS 800 FP Goose Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic finish. (212g Size M)