A sun visor is a perfect addition to your race kit when working hard in warmer months and wanting to be as unencumbered as possible.
Sunday Afternoons says:
When low-profile, featherweight sun protection is the goal, the VaporLite™ Rush Visor is the perfect solution. Made from ultra-lightweight 100% recycled bluesign® certified main body fabric, adjustable sizing and a wicking comfort sweatband ensure a comfortable fit. Running, hiking, or chasing kids around the park this visor is ready for any active adventure. Ponytail-friendly and fully crushable, the 360°reflective details and Sunglass Lock™ are especially handy after dark.
A “does what it says on the tin” product, this visor keeps the sun and sweat out of your eyes; the headband keeps you comfortable in the heat, regardless of how hard you are working.
It's comfortable to wear all day; I was wearing thin on a very hot day (for the UK) and was very thankful I had this on; it didn’t irritate me and helped keep my cool.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- UPF 50+ sun rating
- Ultra lightweight VaporLite™ fabric
- Sunglass Lock™ keeps glasses in place
- Reflective details
- Wicking sweatband/underbrim for maximum evaporation
- Stretch comfort adjustable sizing
- Crushable design is travel-friendly
- Weight: 30g
- 2½" (6.5cm) crushable brim
- Body: 100% Polyester Exclusive of decoration
- bluesign® certified main body fabric, mesh, and sweatband
- 100% recycled mesh and ripstop main body fabric