A lightweight, durable sandal made for everyday adventures.
A lightweight, durable sandal, the TRAIL is designed for easy-to-wear comfort. With recycled polyester straps and Velcro closure, the TRAIL is quick-drying and easy to adjust. The WAY midsole, made from lightweight EVA, features a unique bubble texture for extra cushioning underfoot. Combined with the LIZARD Anti-Slip rubber outsole, the TRAIL is made for everyday adventures.
Adjustable straps, one above the toes, one around the ankle, and one to keep the foot in place, mean you get a really precise, custom fit, that holds really well. They are held in place with a simple yet secure Velcro closure. these make a good river crossing shoes if the trail calls for that.
I won’t be doing any technical walking in these, but for around camp and towns, these would be brilliant at letting your feet have a rest, “taking a zero shoes”.
Light and low profile, they can be stashed just about anywhere in a pack. If you are looking for something similar but a bit more robust have a look at the Lizard Super Trek Sandal hear
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Spongy footbed
- Rubber outsole
- Suitable for all kinds of terrain
- Range of use: Everyday
- Weight per UK8 shoe: 212g
- Heel: 5mm Forefoot: 5mm
- Heel to forefoot drop: 0mm
Material & Construction
- Upper: CORE upper with recycled polyester webbing
- Footbed: EVA Comfort footbed with bubble texture for added cushioning
- Midsole: WAY Lightweight EVA midsole with zero drop for all-day wearability
- Outsole: LIZARD Anti-Slip rubber for good grip on everyday terrain
- Closure: Triple Velcro closure for an adjustable, secure fit