(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
The Storm Pack is a water resistant 20 litre daypack that provides enough protection for heavy use all year round. Good adjustability and practical features make for a nice pack.
A backpack made with Ballistic® Tough Coat, a durable, water-resistant material. Seams are sealed to improve weatherproofing. The top lid is removable and can be used as a shoulder pouch.
Montbell's Storm Pack 20 is a functional pack that I've used as a daypack when the weather has been against me. It is fairly lightweight at 479g, yet feels strong and durable. The 100D fabric combined with urethane coating makes this a very weather resistant pack for year-round use. Adjustable positioning of the chest strap make for a comfortable fit. The back length is quite long, and as I am 165cm tall, I adjust it to its shortest setting.
I really like the roll down lid, which aids packing and compressing contents. The removable lid is useful as a standalone bag, but remember to bring the carry strap! The bag also boasts Hydration System Compatibility, there are drinking tube tabs on both sides of the straps to keep it in place. The clips on the waist belt are very useful for keeping excess straps tucked away.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight, durable and highly weather resistant
- Roll-up Closure System for quick access to pack contents
- Removable top lid can be used as a shoulder pouch (shoulder strap included)
- Detachable waist strap
- Removable back pad makes it compact
- Pole holders
- Sternum strap
- Hydration compatible
- Weight: 479g
- Size: H60 x W27 x D18 cm / H23.6 x W10.6 x D7.1 in
- Torso length: 48 cm / 18.9 in
- Capacity: 20 L / 1220 cu in
- Material: 100-denier Ballistic® Tough Coat nylon ripstop (urethane coating on both side)