The Hydrapak Speed Cups are super light, durable and reusable cups. The flexible design allows you to crush the the cups and stuff them anywhere, from your running vest to your camp kit.
SpeedCup is the quick and easy watering solution; whether you're racing in the Rockies or backpacking in the Himalayas. It's lightweight, easy to hold, reusable and collapsible so you can tuck it almost anywhere.
Now this is a truly handy little cup. Not only can it be crushed into tiny pockets without getting damaged, it can also be frozen or filled with hot water. It also remains free standing, even when empty.
The cup features an integrated finger loop which is for providing support when drinking or pouring. The loop is quite thin so there's a good chance it could snap over time but it would still be a usable cup. Pretty good for the low price and weight.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
|Help and advice:|
- Flexible design allows you to crush the cup and stuff it anywhere, from your running vest to your camp kit
- Integrated finger loop provides support when drinking or pouring
- Free standing when empty or full
- Two-cups per set
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Weight: 10g (per cup)
- Capacity: 200 ml / 7 fl oz
- Dimensions: 10 x 604cm
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane