The Silk Sleeping Bag Liner can be used as a liner to add extra warmth while keeping the inside of your sleeping bag clean, or used on it's own as a travel sheet in warmer climates. It's luxuriously soft, incredibly lightweight, and ridiculously packable.
Life Venture says:
The silk sleeping bag liner is an ultra-lightweight and breathable liner which can be used alone or in conjunction with a sleeping bag, for added warmth. It will keep you warm in the cold or cool in the heat, helping your body to regulate temperature effectively. Silk naturally helps regulate body temperature and wicks away perspiration.
The liner comes in a tough ripstop carry case and is available in two shapes (Mummy or Rectangular).
Life Venture do a comprehensive range of sleeping bag liners because they offer great benefits such as adding warmth and reducing the need for washing your expensive down sleeping bag.
So why choose silk? Silk is the undeniable king of sleeping bag liner materials. It's luxuriously soft, incredibly lightweight, and ridiculously packable, it’s one of the most weight and space effective sleeping solutions available.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ultra-lightweight breathable material
- Use alone or in conjunction with a sleeping bag
- Regulates body temperature
- Wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Comes in a tough ripstop carry case
- Weight: 94g (excluding stuff sack)
- Dimensions: 185 x 85-56cm
- Packed dimensions: 13 x 8.5 x 5cm
- 100% silk