A handy travel-sized smidge
Pocket Smidge packs in all the power of the original Smidge formulation in a handy 18ml dispenser the size of a credit card; perfect for a day out in the hills. Thanks to its novel, water and sweat resisting formula, Smidge provides powerful, immediate protection for up to 8 hours without re-application.
If you have ever been to Scotland in the summer months, you’ll be aware of Smidge. An insect repellent primarily used to keep the dreaded midges and ticks at bay.
This handy pocket-sized smidge is fantastic to stash in a hip belt pocket, so it’s close to hand when they rear their wee heads. Also good as a preventative, especially when walking through long grass, the habitat of the dreaded tick. A good thing to have in your pack and forget about all summer long. Although Scotland is famous for the midges, any warm spot close to water can attract them, so it’s always a good idea to have some on hand.
The bottle is well constructed and seems virtually leak-proof. A pump spray action is used to dispense the Smidge, which provides 8 hours of protection. For added protection, have a look at the smidge head net here
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 8 hour water-resistant protection against biting midges, mosquitoes, ticks and other biting pests
- Contains no DEET
- Safe for the whole family (including pregnant women and children from 2 years of age)
- A moisturising milk formulation, with a pleasant aroma
- Developed and tested in Scotland under the harshest of conditions
- Weight: 37g
- Capacity: 18 ml