A sleek, low-profile LED pen torch that runs on battery and has an impressive output of 120 lumens.
This compact penlight will impress you with its strong light output and the ability to continuously focus the light beam thanks to proven Ledlenser technologies. Other helpful features include a fast-access end cap switch, the functional clip and the ability to operate it using either AAA alkaline batteries or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
This is simple: you use low profile pen torch that is ideal when just around camp or at home to help light hard-to-reach places. The P4 Core Torch has two focus modes: flood for items nearby and spot for distant illumination.
The P4 has impressive “burn times,” but as the torch doesn't use rechargeable batteries, you may need to take extra if on a longer trip.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Low Power 15 lumens, 25 meters for 20 hrs
- Mid Power 60 lumens, 55 meters for 9 hrs
- Standard Power 120 lumens, 90 meters for 5 hrs
- Patented Advanced Focusing System - clever engineering enables seamless beam focusing for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination and any level in-between.
- IP54 ingress rated - sufficiently protected against dust ingress to prevent normal operation. Fully protected against solid objects and resistant to splashing water from any angle
- Metal housing - aircraft grade aluminium provides strength and durability whilst being corrosive resistant
- Environmentally friendlier - housing lasts significantly longer than disposable alternatives
- Weight: 64g
- Head Diameter: 15 mm
- Depth: 15 mm
Material & Construction
- Battery 1 x AAA Battery
- Water Resistance IP54
- Rechargeable No
- Aircraft grade aluminium housing