A stylish retro five-pannel cap with a cool vintage Patagonia logo embossed on it.
As timeless as it is versatile, this adjustable front-billed hat is content bagging peaks, socializing or searching for solitude. Made of organic cotton body fabric, it has a brim built from NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, a classic five-panel design and a mid-crown fit. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Possibly not the cap I would choose if I were off on a multi-day hike ( the Cotton Canvas will suck up rainwater like a sponge). I still like this cap, especially for wearing around the campsite, pub or town. The Label Maclure Hat has an internal sweatband that absorbs sweat and helps to keep you cool.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK)
- The body of the hat and the inner sweatband are made of organic cotton canvas for itch-free comfort.
- Internal brim is built from tough NetPlus® postconsumer recycled PTFE, a material made from recycled fishing nets
- Five-panel hat with a mid-crown fit
- Crown tape is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Adjustable slider-lock closure with elastic webbing
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Weighs: 84g
Material & Construction
- 100% Organic Cotton Canvas
- Crown and bill: 7.5-oz 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Crown-tape lining: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
- Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory