A hardwearing groundsheet adding another layer of protection to your tent floor. Attaches with adjustable elastic cords. Combine footprint and rainfly to travel extra light!
Footprints for ground protection beneath tents. Available for all Exped tent models, a footprint protects the tent floor from abraison, dirt and humidity. Shaped like the tent floor, but 10 cm (4“) smaller all around to prevent rain from collecting between footprint and tent floor. Also covers the vestibule floor space to protect the vestibule from dirt and humidity.
Exped's Outer Space II Footprint is specifically designed to protect your tent floor. Despite being another thing to carry they are particularly useful if you know that you're going to be camping on rocky and unforgiving ground.
You can combine the footprint with the fly if you want to go ultralight in more forgiving conditions.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Combine footprint and rainfly to travel extra light!
- A footprint doubles as a tarp against rain, wind and sun (that is, against excessive exposure to UV radiation).
- Weight: 418g (excludes storage bag)
- Material: 70D taffeta nylon, PU coated, factory seam taped, 3000 mm water column