The Nano-Air Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, the Nano-Air sets another new standard for technical insulation
The Nano-Air® Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop mountain activities, so you’re never slowed down by having to change layers. Stretchy and breathable FullRange™ insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Patagonia's Nano-Air Hoody takes a featherweight fabric and midweight 60g/m2 Insulation Type and makes a jacket that provides an instant big hit of warmth in a superlight and very packable package. As always with Patagonia gear there's a very high quality finish to this garment. You get two hand-warmer pockets and a chest pocket, these make the jacket a bit more useful as a standalone piece but we think it would thrive as a beefy, winter midlayer.
In order to keep the weight down, there's no adjustment to the hem or cuffs, but these both have some elastication.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK)
- The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric offers mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance, with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture; the microtexture keeps fabric from sticking to the skin for versatile comfort
- 60 grams of warm FullRange™ 100% polyester (93% recycled) insulation delivers outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (35 CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting combined with stretchy fabric and insulation provide an exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Minimally bound, stretchy hood easily pulls on or off, even when the jacket is zipped; center-front zipper has a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, low profile and low bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or a pack; self-stuffs into the left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs are partially elasticated for versatile coverage and comfort; the cleanly finished dual-adjust hem seals in warmth
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Small weighs: 389g
- Medium weighs: 404g
- Large weighs: 441g
- XLarge weighs: 478g
Material & Construction
- Shell and lining: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester air-permeable shadow stretch ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (93% recycled).
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory