Durable, hardworking, and environmentally conscious shorts, these will be your go-to hiking shorts year after year.
Yes, you can expect more from your shorts.This tough and technical pair is built to keep you protected and comfortable on your hiking adventures. Made from heavy duty fabric sourced from recycled materials, they’re super durable and weather resistant, and supply extra stretch where you need it. They offer a slim, high rise fit, with legs that sit close against your body
The main body of these shorts is made from a 4-way stretch material, very comfortable, and very adaptable on the trail, offering brilliant freedom of movement. They excel at scrambles, rock climbing and hiking, fantastic all-rounders. The seat and the back of the legs to just above the knee are a more robust, even harder-wearing fabric.
I used these shorts on a multiday backpacking trip. I was amazed at how clean they stayed, they shed dirt incredibly well thanks to the Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment. I was a little disappointed with the front pockets, they aren’t very generous. I could only just get my phone in but the thigh pocket is larger and actually has a stretchy phone sleeve inside it which is a clever idea. The elasticated waist ensures a good fit and so never felt constrictive.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made out of recycled material
- Heavy-duty Climatic™ fabric supplies extreme durability while still remaining flexible
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR treated surfaces help repel water and dirt
- Two zippered front pockets
- One zippered thigh pocket
- Elastic waist with beltloops
- Slim fit
- Small weighs: 257g
- Medium weighs: 268g
- Large weighs: 274g
- XLarge weighs: 286g
Material & Construction
- Climatic™ 90% Recycled Polyamide, 10% Elastane, rugged, four-way stretch fabric, double weave, soft and comfortable backing, flat weave face, 202 g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Climatic™ 95% Recycled Polyamide, 5% Elastane, very rugged, durable two way stretch woven, 250 g/m², bluesign® approved.