The Meron In offers and updated version of the popular jacket that now has an even more impressive fill weight improving upon an already high warmth to weight ratio meaning that this jacket will keep you very warm whenever the temperature drops.
Lightweight down jacket for icy conditions.
The Meron Hooded Jacket is a lightweight, extra-warm insulated jacket that won’t let you down in sub-zero temperatures. The combination of ultra-light, tear-proof and abrasion-proof ripstop nylon and premium-quality goose down filling provides an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The jacket is compressible and can be stowed in its own side pocket. To top it all off, it has a helmet-compatible hood, backpack-friendly side pockets and other useful features. Put on the Meron when belaying your climbing partner, after you’ve reached your ski touring summit or in any other situation where freezing is definitely not an option.
The Updated 22 Meron IN down jacket now features even more fill weight of down that it predacessors to bump the warm the to weight ratio up even more, making for an excellent winter jacket that will carry you through any winter adventures.
The 22 Meron In now has an increased fill weight to make it even warmer than it predecessors, with a 5% increase in the high quality white goose feather content, the high warmth to weight ratio has increased even more, and this is one of the warmest jackets around for its weight.
Fit wise the Meron feels really light and very comfortable due to the light outer fabric that despite appearances is fairly tough due to ripstop fabric. It does feel a more technical fit and hugs the body well, so works well as and outer-layer with a base layer, micro fleece combination underneath, so perfect as use as a belay jacket or for winter adventures were staying warm is a top priority.
Features of the Meron IN include two large front pockets, two internal meshed stretch pockets and a small inner pocket for essentials. The hood is a decent size so will fit a helmet comfortably, and both it and the bottom of the jacket are adjustable.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Internal zipper pocket
- Adjustable hem width
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent Toray ripstop material
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Small weighs: 390g
- Medium weighs: 402g
- Large weighs: 440g
- XLarge weighs: 460g
Material & Construction
- Main Material - Face - 100% Polyamide
- Filling -90% White goose down, 10% White goose feather
- Lining -100% Polyamide
- Main material -100% Polyamide
- Filled with 155 g/m2 90/10 goose down with 900 cuin puff strength