With a hydrophobic down that pushes the boundaries for performance, the Roc down jacket balances light weight, warmth and durability.
This premium, versatile hooded jacket is filled with high-quality DWR-treated down, and waterproofed so well that the filling stays dry for up to 5,000 minutes of exposure to wet conditions. As a result, it's a really warm, comfortable, light and packable garment – and one that shouldn't give you too much cause for concern when the rainclouds roll in. It's also built with recycled and fluorocarbon free materials throughout, and is bluesign® approved.
||||Click here for more info on Haglofs, product updates and New Season information.|
Haglofs' Womens Roc Down Hooded Jacket is a great jacket for lightweight warmth. With 88g of 800FP down and a 20D Pertex shell fabric this jacket does a great job of balancing weight, warmth and durability. The weight is kept down with elasticated cuffs and hem, while two decent hand warmer pockets and a good sized chest pocket provide plenty of storage. This hooded version is a versatile piece that works well as an outer in cool conditions or a layer for the winter.
The real headline with the Roc down jackets is the use of H2O Down Gold which Haglofs state will stay dry for up to 5,000 minutes (83 hours!) in wet conditions. It has handled damp conditions well but has not been really poor conditions for an extended period but if it can cope half as well as that stated it will still be a game changer for down jackets.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated down for great water resistance, 800 CUIN fillpower
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant 20D Pertex® shell fabric
- Two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give a good, comfortable fit without adding weight
- Wind baffle with integrated chin guard behind front zipper
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 240g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 248g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 264g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 280g
- Fit: Form fit
- Centre back length: 68.5cm (Women’s size M)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 36 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 79 g (size M), H2O Down GOLD 800 CUIN fillpower superior quality 90% down/10% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved. Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Help and advice: