The High Coast Hike use a versatile, stretchy, quick drying fabric that offers the versatility to hike, climb and generally explore in any way you want in the warmer months. Lightweight active pants.
Keep your options open for spontaneous adventures - with High Coast Hike Trousers you are always ready for an outing in your kayak or other after work activity when the weather is good. Made from comfortable stretch fabric that dries fast if you unexpectedly get wet, and with a simple style that works well both in the terrain and at summer barbeques.
Fjallraven's High Coast Hike Trousers use a blend of lightweight synthetic fabrics to produce a fantastic pair of pants that are ideal for a range of activities in the heat. The light fabric is comfortable and breathable so works well for anything and the style of the pants is versatile enough for the mountains, forests and towns. They wick moisture really well, dry quickly and still provide durability beyond what you'd expect for this kind of material.
The fit is active with tapered legs and gusset crotch designed for freedom of movement. There is an elasticated waist with simple webbing belt so they are easy to adjust and keep you comfortable. Pockets are never in short supply with Fjallraven and these are no exception with a range of open and zippered pockets for any small items you might need access to.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Lightweight and comfortable trousers for everyday use and casual summer life.
- Made from a light ripstop stretch fabric that wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Tapered legs and gusset at the crotch for extra comfort.
- Elastic waist and webbing belt with easy-adjust buckle.
- Two hand pockets and two zippered leg pockets
- Zippered fly with a press button.
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 316g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 318g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 332g
- Fit/Waist: Regular fit/Mid waist
- 84% polyamide, 16% elastane