We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Mountain Equipment says:
For the very hardest ice and mixed leads; a glove that perfectly balances dexterity, warmth and protection.
Developed in conjunction with our team of Alpine and winter climbers, this is a glove designed to provide maximum grip and dexterity. A Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin palm provides a sure grip on leashless tools and screws whilst a pile and microfleece lining and reflective internal scrim maximise insulation.
We're working out what we think about Mountain Equipment's Hard Mixed Gloves, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 4-way stretch Polyamide fabric with laminated water resistant membrane
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin leather with digital surface on palm and with reinforced fingertips
- Climbing fit with pre-curved and articulated fingers and thumb
- Fibre pile lining on back of hand
- Micro fleece lining bonded to palm for dexterity
- Heat reflective internal scrim on back of hand for additional warmth and durability
- Darted fingers for comfort and precision
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Karabiner carry loops
- Small weighs: 122g
- Medium weighs: 131g
- Large weighs: 135g
- XLarge weighs: 142g
Material & Construction
- Shell: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, PU membrane
- Palm: 100% Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester