The Sea to Summit Hammock Tarp is a lightweight tarp designed to offer cover and protection over you ultralight hammock sleeping system.
Sea to Summit says
A Hammock Tarp compliments your lightweight and compact hammock by providing the most effective coverage without adding excess weight or bulk. The minimalist design tapers towards the ends where the hammock narrows and has a single tieout point on one side providing enough room to cook under while sitting on your hammock. Two tie-out points on the opposite side can be pegged close to the ground for protection against prevailing wind and rain.
Sea to Summit's Hammock Tarp, is a really versatile piece of kit as it can be easily used as a windshield or mess roof area as well as the original tarp.
It's assymetric in shape to give maximum protection against wind and rain. It is made from a lightweight fabric and is extremely stable and comfortable, and provides space for cooking.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D Nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Two tie-out points on one side for protection against high wind or driving rain
- Single tie-out point on opposite side for reduced weight and bulk
- 5 Hypalon tie-out points each hold the tip of a trekking pole
- Specifically designed for hammock users who lie on a slight angle for a flatter, more comfortable position
- Weight: 352g (excludes stuff sack)
- Size: 3.6 x 2.8m
- Material: Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D Nylon