(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
These gaiters do exactly what they should, they are lightweight and mid length. They provide a good amount of protection with Gore-Tex waterproofing and some sturdy features.
These lightweight and compact mid-calf gaiters don't take up much space in your backpack. GORE-TEX® LIGHT SPATS SEMI LONG is suitable for variety of activities, such as all-round hiking to multi-day trekking.
Montbell's Gore-Tex Light Semi Long Gaiters use 3 layer Gore-Tex fabric combine durable 50D material with reinforced 210D edges. These gaiters worked well in very wet and muddy conditions. The reinforcements on the zipper fabric help prevent the zip snagging the fabric whilst zipping and unzipping - this combined with a broad toothed YKK zip with metal pull help increase strength and add durability especially when using them in wet and dirty conditions.
The stuff sack is very small and tricky to use, especially with the stiffened zip column that doesn't comply with being bent - I prefer to keep mine flat. The under-foot strap has been great so far and has a small amount of stretch at either side and feels secure in position.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Rear zip entry with semi-rigid stiffener in zipper column
- Articulated pattern for snug fit around your boots
- Lace Hook with a Tab
- Packs away into compact stuff sack
- Utilizes the Dura Strap for securing gaiters around shoes
- Medium pair weighs: 134g
- Large pair weighs: 147g
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® technology
- 50-denier nylon ripstop
- Edge guard: 210-denier (Urethane coated nylon)
Shoe Size (US/EURO)
- M Men's 6-8 (38-41) / Women's 7-9 (38-41)
- L Men's 8-10 (41-43.5) / Women's 9-11 (41-43.5)