Exped Fold First Aid Drybags use mid-weight fabric to balance durability with weight, with a roll top closure and fully taped seams they are waterproof and instantly recognisable as a First Aid kit, saving precious time if someone else has to find it in your pack. No First Aid items included - its just the bag!
Exped says: Waterproof First-Aid-Kit Bags. Water and dustproof bags in red with roll-top closure for first aid kits. Available in two sizes for day or multi-day trips. Size S in a compact flat design and size M in an oval 3-D design for added volume. Made of and with the same excellent materials features as our standard Fold-Drybags. They are lightweight and sport white internal coatings for good contrast.
Exped's Fold First Aid Kit Drybags allow you to make up your own First Aid Kit and keep it accessible and obvious. It will also keep the contents dry. We like the white interior - makes finding stuff easier.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Roll-top-closure with quick release buckle
- Bright inner PU coating lights up the interior of the bags for excellent overview of contents
- Size S in a compact flat design and size M in an oval 3-D design for added volume.
- Fully Taped Seams
- Material: 70 D Taffeta Nylon, PU coated, 10'000 mm water column
- Small Size: Size (closed): 18 × 13 cm; Weight: 22 g
- Medium Size: Size (closed): 30 × 16 x 12 cm; Weight: 36 g