The FMSR Flex 3 Cook System is a versatile, high capacity cook and eat system for three people. It include pots deep plates and insulated mugs.
Group cooking and non-stop road-warrior use calls for bigger pots with added versatility, and that’s what you get with the Flex™ 3 Cook Set. High-capacity, hard-anodized aluminum pots with both coated and nonstick surfaces open up your options for cooking while mugs and plates for three add comprehensive cook and eat utility. It’s perfect for cooking larger or more-involved meals on group adventures—whether you’re heading into the backcountry or road tripping through the Tetons.
The Flex series are for basecamp use but to get them to basecamp they still need to be hauled - thats why MSR have turned their attention to lightening up large group cooking systems. The Flex systems include pots deep plates and insulated mugs while the Flex potsets include the pots only.
All the items in the range come up to MSR's exacting standards for quality and useability.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both pots are durable hard-anodized aluminum; one has a scratch-resistant, nonstick surface
- Nested design: Saves valuable space; mugs also accommodate our Folding Utensils and the whole system nests inside a Flex Skillet
- Comprehensive: Includes mugs and plates for three
- Includes: (1) 2.3L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) 3.3L Hard-anodized pot, (1) Aluminum Strainer lid, (3) DeepDish™ plates, (3) 12.5 oz. Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
|WARRANTY|||||This item comes with a product lifetime warranty. For more information see the MSR website.|
- 3.3 Litre pot with Talon Handle weighs 280g
- 2.3 Litre non stick pot weighs 190g
- Lid weighs 96g
- Total weight 1120g
- Weight: 1087g
- Height: 13cm
- Width: 21.6cm
- Packed size: 22.2 x 13.3cm
- Material: Aluminum / Plastic