Granite Gear's eVent Sil Drysacks have a full range of features but differ from all others because they have a rectangular cross section rather than circular. This makes them easier to pack inside your rucksack.
Granite Gear says: eVent Sil Drysacks are ultralight waterproof roll closure bulk reducing sacks that are ideally shaped for easy and efficient packing. The extremely waterproof breathable eVent bottom allows air to escape as the sack is roll compressed, yet maintains its wonderful block shape that is ideal for stacking in your pack. We also added an arched rolling stay that helps keep the top of the sack open while loading and shapes an easy to grab handle when sealed. The ultimate cure for compression. Reduce weight and bulk!
|Click here for more info on Granite Gear, their history, key products , the Grounds Keepers and Go-Getters
Granite Gear's eVent Sil Drysacks tick all the boxes for functionality, they are tough, waterproof, have a breathable panel to expel the air and a waterproof closure system that's secure and easy to use. What makes these Granite Gear eVent Sil Drysacks differ from all others is their cross section - which is a rectangle rather than a circle. This makes it remarkably easier to pack your full drybag into your rucksack - the simplest ideas are often the best.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 30D Cordura Hybrid Sil-Nylon
- eVent Bottom
- Forms a block shape when compressed that stacks perfectly in your pack
- Simply roll to compress. Air is forced out the eVent bottom.
- Arched rolling stay keeps Bloc open while loading/unloading and forms an easy to grab handle when sealed
- 07 Litre size weighs 42g, dimensions: 11x18x43cm
- 10 Litre size weighs 46g, dimensions: 12x19x51cm
- 13 Litre size weighs 50g, dimensions: 13x20x53cm
- 18 Litre size weighs 60g, dimensions: 15x22x57cm